Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

My Oscar 2012 Best Dressed!

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to do a quick post, after waking up this morning and checking out all the beautiful Oscar looks, i thought i would give my personal favourites :D


Cameron Diaz in Gucci!

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad!-Look at the body AMAZING!

Natalie Portman In Vintage Dior (1954)-So timeless and elegant!

Milla Jovovich In Ellie Saab- The Red Lipstick makes this a knockout look!
Kelly Osbourne In Badgley Mischka-LOVE this look!

Angelina Jolie In Versace!-So Sexy but still sophisticated!

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton-Such a Pretty Colour!

Jessica Chastain In Alexander McQueen-GORGEOUS!
(All images above obtained from- Telegraph Fashion)

and finally a couple of dresses from Elton John's Oscar Party I just had to mention!:
Dita Von Teese In Jenny Packham- Timeless Elegance!

Katy Perry In Blumarine
(Image Via www.cocoperez.com)

Brooklyn Decker in Valentino-Super Sexy!
(Pic via hollywoodlife.com)

Nina Dobrev In J Mendel-This dress is SO beautiful!!
(Pic via hollywoodlife.com)

Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli-GORGEOUS!she looks so mature!
(Pic via hollywoodlife.com)

There you go guys these are all my favourites! I am completely honest and no fashion expert but looking through all the images of the night these were all my personal favourite looks!

Let me know were your best and worst dressed!
Love Kristina x


  






5 comments:

  1. I love Natalie Portmans dress. Kelly osbourne also looks stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Milla Jovovich In Ellie Saab and Dita Von Teese In Jenny Packham! They both look so stunning! xo

    Ps: I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, check it out here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie Portman had the best dress of them all! So cute and amazing.
    Your blog is amazing and I loved reading it. I'm now following it=)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have won the versatile blogger award

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress of Jessica Chastain!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete