Followers

Sunday 8 April 2012

OOTN -21st birthday night out!

This post is just a quick one to show you what i wore on my night out on saturday to Yello Bar and Indigo which are both in Windsor! Me and some of my closest girl friends had a fabulous night out to celebrate my upcoming 21st birthday on Tuesday and we had such a good time!
I am in no way a fashion blogger,but i thought some of you might be interested what i decided to wear!


I chose:
Basic black vest- dorothy perkins
White blouse- Primark
Panelled wet look leggings-Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Look Magazine for Office


Accessories
Earrings- River Island
Bangles - Various Stores
Clutch Bag- Next


I had such a great time, champagne was flowing and we even had cocktails which came in cute buckets! I am going to London for the day on my actual birthday and if you enjoy this style of vlogging/OOTD posts let me know and i will try to do one for that too!


Love Kristina x












12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for tuesday! Great outfit especially the shoes!! they are adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! And my God... Your shoes are fascinating! -xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! definitely need to try to wear them out more! xx

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous! happy birthday boo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes
    Following, and I look forward to more posts!!
    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a nice birthday! :) your shoes are gorgeous! x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! seems a lot of people are loving the shoes :D! xx

      Delete
  6. your shoes are so cool
    hope you had an amazing birthday

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete