Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

First Post- An Introduction

  Hello Girls! This is officially my first post!
So excited to be starting this blogging experience and i hope you will enjoy it too! I will be primarily focusing on reviewing samples or full sized products from all different types of brands and also giving you a heads up of any beauty deals occurring or beauty looks which i am loving. It is important to stress that all opinions given on this blog will be completely my own, and will not be swayed or changed by brands or any other outside suggestions! I have found from reading a lot of other beauty blogs that the best reviews and posts are that which are true and honest, which is something i aim to do on this blog!


As mentioned in my profile information i am currently a 3rd year University student so the next few months are going to be hectic times but i will aim to add new posts as often as i can!
If you have any suggestions of products i should try or anything you would like to see please feel free to contact me!
Love Kristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment