Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipsticks-Shades 16 and 03

These lipsticks have been on my radar for a while now to pick up from town,so when i looked at my advantage cards deal in Boots and saw i had vouchers for £2 off any lipstick in store i knew i had to pick some up.
The two shades I decided to purchase were shade 16 which is a yellow based coral pink and shade 03 which is a gorgeous neutral brown shade.


The collection is based on lipsticks which have been designed by Kate Moss and myself being a skeptic was worried that the quality of the product wouldn't be as good which i find is the case for many celebrity endorsed products but oh i was wrong! I absolutely love everything about these lipsticks!
The packaging is stylish with a sleek black design with Kate Moss's signature on it which is in varying colours.


The quality of these lipsticks is also brilliant,with both of the shades being extremely pigmented,which can be seen from the swatch below. Also, the lipsticks have a lovely creamy texture once applied to the lips which reminds me of the consistency of MAC cremesheen lipsticks,with both types leaving your lips feeling smooth and nourished.
The lasting power of these lipsticks isn't the longest,with each shade staying on the lips for around 3-4 hours,so if you are after a long lasting lipstick these may not be your first choice,but if this is not the case then for the price these lipsticks are brilliant!
The final aspect which i really love about these products is the taste!It reminds me of a cherry coke,with the taste being quite sweet and somewhat artificial,but even with this being the case i really love it. I don't know myself personally if this is the case with all
Rimmel lipsticks or just this collection as i haven't actually tried any other lipsticks from this brand,but if it is,then please let me know.
I know there are many people who do not like flavoured lip products,so i am warning you that if this is the case for yourself then these lipsticks may not be right for you.




Overall a really brilliant high street/drugstore product which i have been really impressed by!I will hopefully try to pick up some more from the collection soon! (i currently my eye on the shade 20 which is a bright barbie pink!)



These lipsticks are priced at around £5.50 and are available in Boots and Superdrug. (In Boots currently they are priced at £3.99!)


Have you tried these lipsticks before?Would you buy a product simply for the celebrity endorsement?
Love Kristina x

10 comments:

  1. For that price these lipsticks are amazing! The taste of them sounds pretty interesting too, I've never had a lipstick with a non-chemical taste before!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these lipsticks sound really nice. I like the way that shade #16 (the coral) looks when swatched...I'll definitely have to check these out. Great post!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked shade 16 up, it's gorgeous, I keep meaning to pick more up since they're on offer!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad it doesn't last as long, but I'd still pick these up! The packaging is cute, and the pigmentation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Kate Moss, but I've tried these lipsticks and they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and by the way, I just awarded you the Laine Blogger Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 03 and really like it! I find it's a little drying for my lips though - I absolutely adore the Moisture Renew lipsticks from Rimmel so I was hoping for a formula closer to them...

    Love your blog - just followed!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been lusting after these for months, the packaging is so lovely and the colour range is amazing! Shame they don't last long, but for a cherry coke taste I'm sure I wouldn't mind reapplying ;) Happy new follower right here :)

    Ali xx
    ZombiesWearEyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both look gorgeous, especially the more pinky one!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi darling!
    I love your blog and I just want to ask you to follow each other...
    Let me know :)
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete